Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's been awhile

Looks like it's been a couple of weeks since I last posted. Time does manage to slip by, doesn't it?

I've gotten several hours of overtime in the last couple of weeks. We have a project they'd like to get done involving data entry for all the employees in the department, and we're just up to the C's. It's going to take awhile, but that's okay, the extra money is always nice.

I got out this weekend for a couple of hours geocaching with Elizabeth, David, and Lily. Lily did well, and even found a couple of the caches. For those not familiar with the sport, it involves using your GPS to find the longitude and latitude coordinates of hiding spots. Check out geocaching.com (link on the sidebar) to learn more about it. I hadn't been out caching in a couple of months, so it was fun. I think I'm up to 80 finds now. Some people have well over 2000! I didn't have my camera handy this time, darn it.

Oh well, guess that's it for now. Catch you later.

No comments: