Saturday, April 11, 2009

don't you love spring?


I love this time of year...birds chirping, nice warm days without being too stinkin' hot. I got out a few nights this week and worked on digging a planting bed by the mailbox. Today I was able to put a few plants in and finish it off for now. I think it will fill in nicely.

And 2 or 3 weeks ago I lucked into Nolene and Joe being in town with their truck, and they were good enough to haul some landscape timbers home from Home Depot for me. Well, today David came over and worked on a retaining wall/planter area for me, using those timbers. It's looking so good. We (meaning David) may take it up another row on another day.

I have more projects in my head. Now to find the time to get them into the ground!

2 comments:

David said...

There's $20 to the first person who can tell me wtf that flowery blob on the left of the second picture is!

elsie123 said...

Haven't a clue. I've been trying to figure that out myself.