Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gracie handbag project - check!

I picked up some fabric about 3 months ago to make a couple of purses, and finally got one finished just a bit ago. Well, close. Just need to get a button or some kind of embellishment for the closure flap. It stays shut, thanks to the velcro on the underside, but the embellisment will give it a nice finishing touch. There's a link on the sidebar to see the video on making one of these.

Always nice to get projects checked off the to-do list!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice bag! I enjoyed your shower cake "tutorial", also.

I'm replying to your comment on my blog here because your address read "noreply-comment". The pattern I used to do the embroidery is one I found at http://www.needlecrafter.com/patterns.html under "people". I hope this answers your question. Thanks for stopping by my blog!