Wednesday, August 18, 2010

a little change

Life is about change, and we need to be flexible enough to recognize when changes need to be made and then make them.  Obviously some changes are easier than others.

Take dietary changes for example.  That one is hard.  That requires much dedication and thought and commitment.  A willingness to consciously make healthy choices.

Exercise.  There's another toughie.  Get up off the couch and move around.  Doesn't sound so hard, but when you're entrenched in, ahem, let's just say "several" years of a sedentary lifestyle, incorporating movement into the normal routine is a challenge.

Comment moderation.  Huh?  Where did that come from?  For some reason, I've started getting comments from some anonymous users that are not even relevant to the posting, and they are honing in on one or two of the older postings.   I've never minded they idea of someone remaining anonymous, realizing that some people haven't figured out how to not be anonymous when they post, particularly if they don't have a blog.    Anyway, this is an easy change to make.  I have changed my comment modification to allow my review on comments made on postings over 14 days old. 

That last one was easy enough to do.  Maybe now  I ought to work on the first two.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I've noticed several blogs I visit have added this moderation of comments since I was last visiting them. I've considered it but so far I've not really had no problems but if I do I will surely make changes too.
I've got a lot of catching up to do. So, if I comment on old post it's just because I'm just now catching up on past post.