Sunday, May 19, 2013

got a few pictures...

I've been having issues with my laptop and pictures.  First my Apple devices are sending them to my laptop very small.  Then, I had a hard time getting the usb ports to accept either thumb drives or my camera cord.  I found a Microsoft support page that helped, and for today at least I'm able to download pics.  Always something, isn't it.  Haven't worked out the Apple pictures yet, that may involve a trip to their store and asking a few questions.

Here are the pictures from Kim's retirement quilt.  I'm please with how it turned out, and she seemed to like it too.
Here's a close-up of the bottom.  Hopefully you can see the embroidery.  Kim was a public safety dispatcher for 34 years, and did a magnificent job.  She has a mischievous side to her, and when things got quiet she was known to kick back her chair and act like she was stirring the pot, just to liven things up.  Well, that's what I tried to capture in the embroidery.  I looked on her Facebook pictures, and found the perfect smirk to work into the picture.

In other news, Rhett's baseball season is winding down with one more game to go.  I love watching the boys learn and grow more confident in their abilities.  Here he is taking off for first after getting a nice hit.  It's also nice to see that some of the teams have girls playing too, co-ed teams. 
That's it for now.  Have a good week everyone.

No comments: