Tuesday, December 11, 2007


I painted my first piece in probably over a year. This one is on an old cd, one way to recycle some of those internet start-up cd's you get in the mail or can pick up at any number of places.

I needed something small that I could finish relatively quickly. I've still got to sign it and put a finish on it, but otherwise it's done. Now maybe I'll be motivated to pull out a canvas, and get going on something else.

And this is a picture of my old secretary desk that someone bought. Hopefully I can get both the before and after pics to show up here. The lady did a great job on painting it, she's an artist and her talent shows. Looks like it might still need the drawer pulls in this picture, but you can get the idea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool stuff!!! How is your Christmas garage saling coming along...?? :)

elsie123 said...

Haven't been to a garage sale in awhile, and its about too cold now. But I always have my eyes open for those special bargains!