Friday, December 21, 2007

"These kids" need to get out more!

I don't know how many times I have found myself either thinking or commenting that kids today spend way too much time in front of the computer or tv game system playing those silly games, when they need to be out moving around more.

Well....after looking at my Spider Solitaire stats, maybe, just maybe, I don't have room to say a whole lot. (I know, it's hard to imagine.) I have 21 wins and 942 losses for a total of 1127 games. That's a respectable 2% win rate (I play the difficult level!), but sadly it does represent a fair amount of time playing on the computer.

But wait a minute! A lot of those games are either in the middle of the night in my insomnia moments, or early in the morning when I should be getting ready for work. Obviously I shouldn't be out and about at those ridiculous hours, so that makes my computer time ok!

Ahhh, I feel better now. Let's see, it's about 3:45 a.m. I think I can get in a game or two...

1 comment:

Liz said...

Maybe if 'these' kids got out more, there wouldn't be random ailments such as "mouse shoulder".... Just a thought.... :)