Sunday, April 15, 2012

e-reads

I've managed to read a few e-books.  I don't know if I've mentioned the Eternity Springs series by Emily March, but I've just got one left to read.  I think the series is available in both e-books and hard copy, so check them out.  I got mine through the local library.  I know I've mentioned this before, but I love that books are available for download even if its the middle of the night.  Of course, there's the possibility you'll be placed on a waiting list, but that happens with the regular checkout process so there's really no difference in that regard.

Another e-book I read recently was Does This Mean You'll See Me Naked? by Robert D. Webster.  Subtitled Field Notes From a Funeral Director.  I almost hesitate to say this, but what the heck...it's a fun little read.  Obviously with the subject matter there's some serious material in there, but it is interesting and with an appropriate touch of humor.  If you're not squeamish about the topic of death, you might want to take a look.  And even if you are, you could learn something useful.


Along the lines of e-books, keep an eye on my sister's blog.  She's close to getting her first e-book published, targeting the end of this month!  I'll leave the details to her to reveal, but we're excited.  :)

Ok, that's it for now.  Have a good week!

No comments: