I watch Elise during the school year, but David had to go in Friday for a teacher's day after school was out. Since Lily was out of school, she came over too. She brought over some paper with the idea of making a cape type thing for her My Little Pony. As I watched her doing her cutting and taping, I offered to use her pattern and sew it in fabric. We agreed that it came out well.
My intentions for this week (though it may take longer) are to clean up the back planting bed and put in some mulch. I'm doing it with my typical approach...bit by bit, it will get done. My plans are to be orderly and do one section at a time before it gets too hot in the day, so yesterday I was out there by 7:00 or so working up a sweat and getting dirt over me from head to toe. Here's the "before" in one section, and an "after" of what I did yesterday (a different section). I figure there will be about 7 or 8 sections this size.
As you can see I've added several pictures this time. I've been having issues with my laptop with the size of pictures I send from my phone and ipad, and also with the USB ports not working consistently to download from my camera. I went to Best Buy yesterday, and the guy in their Geek Squad was so helpful. He tinkered with it a bit, and took care of some needed updates (that I assumed was handled automatically). This may be a temporary fix, but if this can work it's sure better than the price of a new computer. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to get back to blogging more consistently!
That's it for now, catch you later.