On New Years Day there was a mystery quilt on the HGTV quilting forum, and I managed to get the top together. I didn't do it all in one day, and took my time, but eventually that part was finished. Then life got in the way and the mystery quilt got set to the side for several months. It rose to the surface again, and I was able to get it sandwiched in preparation for quilting. Then it only sat around for a month or so before I got to it again. I can justify part of that time because my sewing machine was in the shop getting cleaned and serviced. : )
But, finally, I sat myself in the chair and got busy. Well, during Elise's nap times anyway. And in the evenings. And whenever I could slip in the sewing room and stitch another few minutes away. This afternoon I finished the binding and the hanging sleeve, and wah-lah, here it is. A mystery no more!