Tuesday, December 7, 2010

the puzzle

I never have tracked how many hours it takes to put together a puzzle, but I've thought for a long time that when you break it down by hours versus cost, it's a very low cost entertainment.  And when I figure that this one came from a garage sale, very reasonable indeed.

I took this picture when the puzzle was quite far along, though I guess that's pretty obvious.  Probably about 9:30 or 10:00 last night.
These were all the pieces left at this point:
Well, with only those few pieces, I finished it last night about 10:30 or so.
I've taken it down now, and will probably hand it over to brother John to have a go at it.  But, the table is still up, and most likely another one will be started within a couple of days!

2 comments:

Simply Me, Tess said...

thanks for dropping by my blog... i know it's that late for the appreciation... it just so happen that it's only now that i visited my blog...

anyway, thank you so much for your concern... God bless...

Anonymous said...

You'll want to add a facebook button to your blog. I just bookmarked this article, although I had to complete it manually. Simply my $.02 :)

- Robson