Wednesday, January 11, 2012

are you motivated?

The quest for organization continues.  I prepared the bags for donation to a local charity, and Elizabeth added a couple to the stack.  (You might notice Elise being a helper by holding the door for me.)  I also shredded a few years of tax papers, old enough of course to be off the retention schedule.

I also went through some files and tossed some papers that were no longer needed, but taking up file space.  Most all of my organizing projects are things that no one will notice, but I feel better for being on top of it.

I never did show pictures of a couple of projects I made for Christmas.  First is a lounging beach towel with pillow.  Pretty easy to make, and just used a couple of bath towels and stuffing for the pillow part.  I liked the bright orange, and thought it would work great for Elizabeth to laze around the pool next summer.  
The other project was a little notepad cover, another Elizabeth request.  It came out cute, if I do say so myself.  :)

Okay, that's it for now.   Catch you later.

No comments: