Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The sewing room has a floor!


I've been in my new home just over a month now, and I'm sorry to say that my sewing room has been low on my priority list of what needs to be taken care of. But tonite I made some headway in there, and I'm happy to say that I can now see a floor. Yes, it's still got boxes and clutter, but at least now I can walk from one side to the other. I got busy in the closet and put in a few shelves, which allowed me to free up the floor space.

I've always said that almost anything can get done, one step at a time. A couple of steps here, a couple of steps there, and wah-lah, a project gets completed. A walk in the park, it's not, but I'm stepping none the less.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Is the picture of the room the 'before', or 'after"?

elsie123 said...

That's the "after"! I know, hard to tell, but it's still better than the before. Actually I guess you can say it's a "during" picture!

allie aller said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, so I could follow you to yours!
Looks like a splendid sewing room in the making...
You asked how I would quilt my Spring Crazy Quilt...well, I won't be! By tradition, crazy quilts aren't quilted...and I have no idea how I could do it anyway, with all the stitching and stuff on there already.

Hope you get all settled in soon so you can get sewing again!
~Allie

...and I hope you'll try CQ sometime...it is so much fun!