Saturday, November 1, 2008

pics from Halloween nite and California delivered



I made it over to help Rhett and Ashlynn pass out the Halloween candy last night, and they were so sweet. They reached into the candy bowl, and would drop the pieces into the trick-or-treaters goody bags, and responded to the "thank you's" with really sweet "you're welcomes". They weren't excited about getting into costumes, but Rhett did have some google eyes he was sporting, and Ashlynn had her hair ribbons and a t-shirt that lit up. The weather was perfect, and we sat by the driveway to watch everyone.

When we were finished, I headed over to John and Bonnie's and dropped off the completed California. It came out well, and I think they'll enjoy it.

2 comments:

Donna said...

WOW, it's so much bigger then I thought. You done a amazing job on it. I know they will love it.

elsie123 said...

Thanks. I'm pleased with it...but I think it will be awhile before I tackle another one with so many little squares!