Saturday, September 12, 2009

darn it...

My sewing machine messed up today, and now I can't sew. It was doing fine until I tried to do some of the decorative stitches. Maybe reading the instructions would have helped. Anyway, some of the material dropped down in the little hole that the needle goes down into, and I had to tug to get it out. After that, I can't get the bobbin thread to come topside.

What to do? Spend $80 for a service/repair job on my inexpensive little Singer that probably cost $150 to begin with, and that was 10 years ago, or break down and get a new one? Hmmm, that's really kind of a no-brainer, isn't it? Alright, I talked myself into it. Now to see what's out there, without spending an arm and a leg.

There. I feel better already. It feels good to be able to have these little chats with myself. :)

On other news, no baby yet. Of course, Elizabeth's not due till the 20th, but I still think Little One will be making her entrance early.

No comments: