Tuesday, September 15, 2009

don't have to say darn it anymore

Since my little Singer gave out on me, I knew I needed to do something fairly quickly. After all, this is the busy time of year for most people who sew. Without going into detail, I've got at least 3 projects on my list that I need to get going on.

Sooooooo.......

I did it! I jumped out there and bought a new machine! One of the ladies on the HGTV quilting message board recently bought a Janome Magnolia 7330. Every comment on her post was positive about the brand. I took a look at the same model, found the price to be in my range, and feel like it will fit my needs nicely.
Now I just need to get busy and get past that learning curve!

1 comment:

Lady Beekeeper said...

Bet you love it!!

And I just love the little yellow flowers.

Janome rulz.